Tire Technician / Sales & Service
QR Code Link to This Post
Kal Tire is hiring Seasonal Tire Technician / Sales & Service team members to join our location in Whitehorse, YT. In this role, you will apply your excellent technical and customer service skills to ensure the needs of the customer are met in a safe and efficient manner.
Required Skills & Abilities (We will train you)
· Perform tire removal, installation and repair services safely for all passenger and light truck vehicles. This includes removing wheel assemblies, dismounting tires, balancing, inflating and installing repaired, or, replacement tires, and reinstalling wheel assemblies according to standard operating procedures.
· Conduct diagnostics, evaluate reparability of damage, choose and complete proper repair methods.
· Assist and perform mechanical inspections and services in accordance with safety and procedural Standard Operating Procedures.
· Ability and desire to work in a physically demanding environment that includes some lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
· Keen willingness to learn in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Qualifications & Special Requirements
· Well-presented, professional team player who takes initiative to get the job done.
· Strong aptitude for learning.
· Demonstrated personal commitment to health and safety.
* Age 16+, valid drivers license an asset.